A Complete Guide to Affiliate Marketing
First question, how is it different from the Premium Post series?
This is a cohesive start-to-finish, step-by-step guide to affiliate marketing.
It is a 419 page beast that tackles the complex issue of how I would teach somebody to make money from our industry.
There was an amazing response to Premium Posts Volume 2015, but the biggest criticism it faced was that people wanted more structure.
They wanted less nuggets, and more actionable advice.
I’ve had numerous requests for coaching, mentoring and private consulting along these lines, all of which I have refused.
I’m not interested in coaching.
The guide is roughly split in two.
The first half gets newbies and rank beginners up to speed.
The second half ventures in to advanced marketing philosophies that should prove useful, and lucrative, for any affiliate.
I have included some of my own campaigns as examples.
You will see the logic behind their conception, the launch process, the optimisation process, reaching profit, and how I go about scaling.
What’s in the guide?
- 74,314 words, 419 pages, and a lot of swearing.
- The Reality of Life in the Affiliate Marketing Trenches
- A sweeping look at the affiliate industry; the different business models; the personality disorders affecting us all… and everything you’ll need to succeed.
- Intelligence: What You Know, Who You Know, and Why It Matters
- A map of the dynamic relationships that will affect your success (or failures) as an affiliate. How to build an intelligence network that massively increases your chances of launching profitable campaigns.
- A Complete Guide to Offer and Vertical Selection
- Every major vertical in affiliate marketing analysed and assessed for difficulty and potential reward. Insider tips for promoting each vertical.
- Going Mobile: The Biggest Moneymaking Opportunities Revealed
- Everything you need to know about the Mobile revolution and how to run successful campaigns on the mobile web. Offer types analysed, best practices revealed.
- Essential Types of Traffic: How to Make Them Work
- An assessment of the major traffic types (and their various traffic sources), rating each for scalability, difficulty, barrier of entry and more. Recommendations provided for each.
- The Creative Mindset: How to Turn Hits in to Conversions
- A massive sweeping assault on the moneymaking process behind successful landing pages, banners and creative funnels.
- How to Develop a Successful Campaign Optimization Philosophy
- How to go from losing money (or breaking even)… to making money and laughing like a maniac. A practical look at how I optimize my campaigns, including the order of testing priorities.
- A Template For Launching Successful Campaigns
- The checklist behind every successful campaign I launch. (In my opinion, the most useful content I’ve ever released.) I’m including it, in its entirety, from start to finish. Follow every step and your chances of making money will improve dramatically.
- 3 Campaign Launch Examples
- 100 pages of follow along examples where you can sit back and watch what happens as I launch three campaigns on three different traffic sources — examples include campaigns for display traffic, popunders and native ads.
- The Principles of ‘Super Affiliates’
- How do you take the next step and become a super F****** duper affiliate? I’ll show you the key principles and what you can do to make the jump.
- Moving Up: Thinking Big and Beyond Affiliate Marketing
- This is the long-term strategizing that many of us ignore. How can you leverage affiliate marketing to build a successful career for the next 30 years?
- Finch’s Extensive List of Affiliate Marketing Resources
- It was already a monster list. It’s now updated with even more tools and resources for 2016. A genuinely fat burden on your hard drive.
That’s good, I prepared some for you.
You will also receive:
- Cheat sheets detailing each traffic type.
- Cheat sheets detailing each vertical.
- An editable copy of my Campaign Launch Checklist for you to use, improve and abuse as you so wish.
- A special 170-page ‘Best of Premium Posts‘ compilation, including previously unreleased material.
What’s in the Premium Post Compilation?
Here are the contents:
- Revealed: The Pay-Per-Call Gold Rush and How You Can Blow It Up
- My Tips For Cost Efficient Testing
- How to Win a Traffic Bidding War
- 1 PPV Dating Angle That Magnetizes Eyeballs
- CraigsList Marketing: A Shameful $XXX/Day on Autopilot
- Jesse Willms and the $467 Million Dollar Landing Page
- A Guide to Local Slang (and Super High CTRs)
- Rules Psychology: How to Make It Pay in Every Niche
- Agents of Persuasion: The Path to Skyrocketing Conversion Rates
- Profitable Angle Creation Made Easy with The 7 Deadly Sins
- How Laziness Destroys Campaigns And What You Can Do About It
- How to Build a Performance Marketing Agency
Altogether, that is over 100,000 words and 590 pages of highly flammable affiliate marketing advice packaged in to the most comprehensive guide on the planet.
You are welcome to scour the web for a better introduction to affiliate marketing.
I’ll bet my left bollock you won’t find one.
Enjoy the read!
Finch – A Complete Guide to Affiliate Marketing Contains: PDF´s
Be the first to leave a review.